0

Effective blackjack tips

Posted by wp_ffolgo on December 19, 2016 in Strategies |

Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games played by gambling enthusiasts throughout the world. This game is loved not only because of its exciting social aspects but also because it is one of the few casino games that skill and strategy can lower the house edge leading to more wins. Also, blackjack rules are quite easy to learn.

The game is played against the dealer and a player attempts to achieve a higher hand than the dealer without breaking the total of 21. Each player gets 2 cards, 2 cards for the dealer and a face up. Based on the face up and a player’s cards, he or she decides whether to split pairs, double down, stand, take insurance, hit or surrender. The rush of winning blackjack cannot be compared to any other casino game yet only very few players walk out as winners. Here are effective blackjack tips that will help increase your winning chances.

Set your bankroll

Before you begin playing blackjack for real money, you should first determine your bankroll. This is the money you can comfortably afford to lose and be sure to stick to it so that you can avoid getting into trouble after spending money that you should not have on entertainment. However, your bankroll should not limit how much you win. Ensure that it is at least 50 times the minimum table bet.

Practice

Since blackjack is a game of skill, practicing is among the best tips for increasing your winning chances. Most online casino such as Zodiac and the Luxury Casino offer free play mode where you can practice before you begin playing for real money.

Learn the rules

Blackjack rules differ from one casino to another and from one variation to another, therefore, do not just assume that they are all the same.

Play blackjack variations with the lowest house edge

Each blackjack game has a different house edge. Therefore, examine the odds of each game at every casino you are playing at and choose the variations with the lowest house edge.

Also, select the blackjack table with a maximum betting limit that is lower than 5 per cent of your bankroll. This limits the losses and increases your play time instead of only playing for two hands and calling it a day. It also increases your winning chances.

Start Small

Do not just fire all your cylinder after entering the table. Start small to assess the situation.

Never take the insurance on bets.

Blackjack insurance is a bet on the probability odds. When the face up card is an ace, you have the option to take this bet before the dealer check the hole card.

The insurance bet is independent from the initial stake as it does not affect the final outcome. Basically there are two outcomes to consider; you can either win the insurance bet or lose it. To win, the dealer should have a blackjack meaning his second card should either be a picture or a ten card. There is approximately 30 per cent chance of this happening which translates to 70 per cent chance of it not happening.

Therefore, you only have a 30 per cent chance of winning at an insurance bet which shows that it is a bad move to make.

Do not drink while playing

Playing blackjack live or online is fun. Do not ruin your winning chances by not giving it your best.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2016-2017 fogolar-florida.com All rights reserved.
This site is using the Multi Child-Theme, v2.2, on top of
the Parent-Theme Desk Mess Mirrored, v2.5, from BuyNowShop.com